Despite the challenges social media presents for human resources professionals, it plays a growing role in talent recruitment. The big question, though, is where to find talent. While employers continue to use professional networking site LinkedIn for recruiting, especially when hand-picking for executive positions, they prefer interacting with students and graduates via Facebook rather than LinkedIn, according to a study by online recruiting research lab Potentialpark.Read more at this link.
- LinkedIn Launches Company Status Updates [How to Get Started] (hubspot.com)
- HootSuite Platform Adds LinkedIn Company Pages And Groups (blogherald.com)
- Are You Using Your LinkedIn Status to Engage Your Connections? (linked4ministry.wordpress.com)
- 48 hours from LinkedIn profile to interview (tuesdaytribe.wordpress.com)
- LinkedIn Goes Down Hard If Monster And Friends Outflank It On Facebook (blogs.forbes.com)
- The continuing devaluation of LinkedIn connections (rossdawsonblog.com)
- 20 Ways to Add LinkedIn Network Connections (wiredprworks.com)
Trackback from your site.