AAAIGNORE THIS AT YOUR OWN PERIL: “About 6 in 10 named the economy as the country’s top problem, with no other issue coming close. Nearly all said the economy is in bad shape and expressed concern about its condition over the next year. Roughly 4 in 10 said their family’s financial condition has worsened under President Barack Obama. About 6 in 10 said that overall, the country is on the wrong track, and about three-quarters of them were backing GOP candidates.” THE ECONOMY OVERSHADOWS EVERYTHING.
- Exit polls: Voters sour on economy (politico.com)
- An older, more conservative electorate (msnbc.msn.com)
- Exit poll: Economic worries, criticism of Obama (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Early Exit Poll: Voters Unhappy with Obama, Congress (cbsnews.com)
- Exit Poll: 4 out of 10 Voters Support the Tea Party Movement (theroot.com)
- Exit poll: Economy dominates voters’ worries (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
Trackback from your site.