We already knew that people in the White House were rushing OMB in August 2009 to approve Solyndra’s half-billion-dollar loan so that The One could get his all-important green jobs/stimulus photo op at the plant. Some OMB analysts complained at the time, in fact, that the time pressure might affect the diligence with which the loan was being reviewed. Oh well. What we didn’t know was who in the White House was pressuring them.Read more at this link.
- E-mails suggest Rahm, and maybe Obama, pushed early to spotlight Solyndra amid financial warnings; Update: Obama appointee pushed Solyndra loan – despite conflict of interest with wife’s law firm (hotair.com)
- Energy Department Adviser Pushed Solyndra Loan, Emails Show (huffingtonpost.com)
- White House sends Solyndra emails to Congress – CNN (news.google.com)
- White House sends Solyndra emails to Congress (cnn.com)
- Obama fundraiser took active interest in Solyndra loan, emails show – Los Angeles Times (news.google.com)
- Solyndra Gets More Scandalous (theatlantic.com)
- SOLARGATE UPDATE: Worse and worse: New e-mails show White House rushed OMB to approve Solyndra loan… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Obama Administration Warned That Solyndra Loans Illegal/Solyndra Timeline (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- 2nd U.S. Loan to Solyndra Said to Have Been Considered (nytimes.com)
Trackback from your site.