Welcome to unintended consequences America.
While the president talks and talks and talks about his commitment to “put people back to work,” Obamacare continues to make it less likely that unskilled workers will find full-time jobs, according to new research from Heritage Foundation labor expert James Sherk.When an employer hires a full-time worker, he is legally bound to pay the minimum wage, the employer share of payroll taxes and unemployment insurance taxes. Now, thanks to Obamacare, that employer will also have to pay nearly $3,600 for a single employee or more than $11,000 for an employee with a family to provide the health coverage that PPACA requires him to provide.Read more at this link.
- Heritage Foundation:Why Obamacare Might Cost You A Job (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Best of the Web Today: ObamaCare’s Heritage (online.wsj.com)
- Unintended Consequences of the PPACA (ObamaCare) (aleksandreia.wordpress.com)
- Let’s Model ObamaJobs After ObamaCare! (pajamasmedia.com)
- Four Ways Obama Has Blocked Job Growth (xoutsocialism.wordpress.com)
- Daily Benefactor News – Obamacare’s CLASS Act Collapses; White House Pulls Plug (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Do you see something not quite right about domestic helpers cleaning Indian middle class homes? (indianhomemaker.wordpress.com)
Trackback from your site.