The ultimate “Absentee Father-in-Chief.”
The president’s “lazy” comment is one of a series of remarks carrying an undercurrent of disapproval of the country he is so luckless as to govern. A few weeks ago, he observed that Americans had gotten “a little soft and we didn’t have the same competitive edge that we needed over the last couple of decades.” At a San Francisco fundraiser, he lamented that “we have lost our ambition, our imagination, and our willingness to do the things that built the Golden Gate Bridge and Hoover Dam.”Obama is prone to the posture of the dispassionate critic, floating above the foibles of America. It never seems to enter his mind that he might have disappointed us, but he certainly seems to think that we have disappointed him. We’ve been lazy and soft in our practices going back decades, hopeless until the advent of one Barack H. Obama, the would-be Redeemer President frustrated by the recalcitrant national material with which he’s forced to work, Michelangelo with a bum piece of marble.Read more at this link.
- Obama Leadership Lesson titled “Americans are soft and lazy” (ricrx.wordpress.com)
- Obama: U.S. ‘Lazy’ With Businesses (politics.blogs.foxnews.com)
- Obama: Americans Have Been ‘A Little Bit Lazy’ Over The Past Few Decades (businessinsider.com)
- Obamateurism of the Day (hotair.com)
- Barack Obama admits US ‘lazy’ in attracting overseas business (telegraph.co.uk)
- Who’s Lazy Mr. President?! (coffeenchat.wordpress.com)
- Obama: ‘We’ve Been A Little Bit Lazy’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama to CEOs: ‘We’ve Been a Bit Lazy’ (abcnews.go.com)
Trackback from your site.