I knew I was going to be whacked hard, but I didn’t know when.This was part of an ongoing defense of the Tea Party, and in particular, a volley back against the NAACP for creating a week-long mainstream media-enabled attack built upon the provably false premise that a “mob” of the Tea Partiers hurled racial epithets at Congressmen Andre Carson (D-In) and Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga).“You are manufacturing this in a summer in which the economy is the No. 1 issue effecting blacks and whites in this country,” I said on Hennen’s show. “This country can ill-afford the schism of race to be exploited the way you are, based upon the false premise of the Tea Party being racist… This is absolutely manufactured for political gain.”My warning to Jealous was received with modest coverage in the conservative blogosphere.I strongly believed, and still believe, that I had irrefutable evidence that showed the NAACP caught in an act of racism far worse than anything the media and the Democrat Party had attempted to manufacture in a year and a half of relentlessly trying to destroy the Tea Party.
- Video Proof: The NAACP Awards Racism – 2010 (biggovernment.com)
- Andrew Breitbart On Hannity: ‘I Could Care Less About Shirley Sherrod’ (mediaite.com)
- The Caucus: N.A.A.C.P. Reports on Tea Party – New York Times (news.google.com)
- DAN CLEARY: “So here we have irrefutable video evidence of institutional racial discrimination, and… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Bozell Column: The NAACP Cries Racism (newsbusters.org)