AG Eric Holder sounds all powerful in his latest attempt to wriggle out of his role in the Fast and Furious operation, but hubris catches up to everybody. A smart lawyer would never put into writing what he can’t defend, but Holder did exactly that. After a week of aggressive reporting by CBS’ Sheryl Attkisson, the Attorney General tried defending himself inRead more at this link.
- House Panel to Subpoena Holder Over His Role in ‘Fast and Furious’ (foxnews.com)
- New Subpoenas Prepared in ‘Fast and Furious’ Probe (tancredoradio.wordpress.com)
- Holder received at least 5 memos on Fast & Furious (tancredoradio.wordpress.com)
- GOP Rep. Bashes Eric Holder: ‘Is He Competent?’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Arsenal of Fast and Furious Weapons Found in Cartel Leader’s Home In Mexico (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- White House in Panic Over Fast and Furious, Spokesman Screams at CBS Reporter (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- AG Holder responds to critics on Fast and Furious – CBS News (news.google.com)
- Gunwalker: Punch-Drunk Eric Holder Swings Back at Critics, Hits Self (pajamasmedia.com)
- New Report: Attorney General Briefed on ‘Fast and Furious’ Back in July 2010 (tancredoradio.wordpress.com)
- Gunwalker Update: Attorney General Eric Holder Lied to Congress (thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com)
Trackback from your site.